VEX Robotics - in order for a team to be eligible to compete at the 2019 Texas TSA Conference in a VEX event, teams must complete all three (3) of the following:
- Affiliate withTSA for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Register as a VEX Robotics Competition (VRC) or VEX IQ Challenge (VIQC) team on www.robotevents.com by March 1, 2019.
- Pay the VEX registration fee in full by March 1, 2019.
Note the following information:
- There will be no exceptions given to any team that does not meet requirements #2 and #3 above by the March 1, 2019 deadline.
- Compliance does not guarantee a team will compete at the 2019 Texas TSA VEX competition as these are Regional approval events.
- A maximum of three (3) VRC teams and three (3) VIQC teams per state may advance to the TSA VEX National Championship.
- State advisors approve and register the top three (3) teams (VRC and VIQC) from their state for the national TSA conference.
- TSA will make the final determination if additional teams are invited per state, for a maximum of 100 teams at the national TSA conference.